Wednesday, October 14, 2009

More demolition work

The past few days we've been slowly putting in an hour here and an hour there to completely demolish the living room. It looks quite sad. I would post a photo here to show the extent of the sadness, but said room is currently so dusty, we don't really want to take the camera in.

On the plus side, L.'s and my combined vague knowledge of proper construction techniques seem to result in at least a basic understanding of what we need for the job. Various demolition tools (check--me and L.), dust mask (check--my idea), goggles (check--L.) and dust sheets over both doors (check--L.). Speaking of the dust sheets, they completely creep me out. Our living room now looks like that scene from Snatch. I would abandon L. to the living room jobs and happily peel wallpaper upstairs, but it seems a bit too cruel.

No comments:

Post a Comment