Saturday, June 4, 2011

More door installation

May has been a busy month, but somehow we managed to find the time to put up another of my lovely doors (which, I'm sure L will be quick to point out, we bought not long after we bought the house and have been moving from room to room as necessary).

... by 'we' I mean 'I' put up the door - all by myself while L was at cricket.

I'm rather proud of it...and glad to get the old one out.
Admittedly, though, I might have been a little too enthusiastic when shaving off the top of it...

Along with putting up the doors, we also managed to get latches and handles installed...with the help of Dad.

I really like them and we (and our guests, no doubt) are really appreciating being able to properly close our bedroom door.
Just one more door to go....


No comments:

Post a Comment