Sunday, February 21, 2010

The little bedroom

In a few minutes, I will close my eyes on what has been an exhausting weekend. For some reason I can't quite remember, I decided Saturday would be an ideal time to install one of my beautiful doors. I now know that door installation should never be taken lightly. It's almost worth it when I see it hanging there, looking so nice, but L. and I have both decided the other two doors will have to wait a long time for their installation.

Door from the bedroom:
From Briar Crescent

Door from the hallway:
From Briar Crescent

As well as wrestling the door into place, we also finished painting the little room (white, for now) and spent this evening moving things out of the office and into the little room in an orderly fashion.
The paint, still drying:
From Briar Crescent

From Briar Crescent

From Briar Crescent

And the clutter moves back in:
From Briar Crescent

From Briar Crescent

(It's still a work in progress, but we're quite happy to have another proper room done in the house)

No comments:

Post a Comment