Friday, February 5, 2010

The office

I am typing this from our freshly painted office and it is glorious! Lukas and I spent ages trying to find a colour we would both like for it. In the end, we ended up with a blue that I love and (as a default), Lukas's beloved sash red.

The process began last weekend, with the careful scraping away of all of that blasted peeling paint and filling as many cracks and holes as we could whilst still remaining sane.

From Briar Crescent

From Briar Crescent


Stage 2 involved painting the whole thing white, and convincing the ceiling to stay white with a few extra coats.
From Briar Crescent

From Briar Crescent

And finally, colour, glorious colour.
From Briar Crescent

From Briar Crescent

Lukas's side:
From Briar Crescent

(My arms are shaking at the thought of bringing his desk up the stairs)
My side:
From Briar Crescent

No comments:

Post a Comment