Thursday, March 25, 2010

Finishing touches - well, sort of

We were sitting in the lounge on Monday, feeling happy and enjoying it....but something wasn't quite right. So, we trouped up to the bedroom and pulled all of the pictures we've been accumulating in anticipation for the time when we would have the time to consider where to hammer holes into the wall. The memory of patching and painting was still pretty fresh in my mind, so I let L. wield the hammer.
From Briar Crescent

From Briar Crescent

From Briar Crescent
(Now, if only we can figure out a good way to hide the speaker wires)

And my contribution, the jolly hanging of my beloved bookcover postcards
From Briar Crescent

From Briar Crescent

And a bit in the kitchen:
From Briar Crescent

And today, it was time to refinish me. New glasses, complements of Mr. F, and a new haircut to boot.
From Briar Crescent

(Which has made me very Zen, you see)
And speaking of such things, the view from our window a few mornings ago:
From Briar Crescent

No comments:

Post a Comment