Thursday, September 23, 2010

The lean-to in use

A bit prematurely perhaps, but I've decided to serve dinner in the lean-to (because I've been itching to see if it really will be everything we dreamed).

As you can see, it hosts our current table with plenty of room to spare:
From Briar Crescent

From Briar Crescent

From Briar Crescent

Ebay and I will become good friends again, I think, as I do believe we have room for something a little bigger...

And, in other related news, the view while washing the dishes has greatly improved.
From Briar Crescent

And I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weekend will be rain-free as I've found the perfect colour of paint:
From Briar Crescent

From Briar Crescent

(If you disagree, L., you are advised to contact me ASAP...)

No comments:

Post a Comment