Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lean-to re-build: the return!

I've just gotten back from a lovely visit to L.'s family, and behold! Progress, glorious progress has taken place while I've been away.

When I left, the lean-to was but a bare frame.
From Briar Crescent

But, as you can see, it is no longer only a frame....
From Briar Crescent

From Briar Crescent



From Briar Crescent


From Briar Crescent

There is still some work to be done, though...
From Briar Crescent


From Briar Crescent


From Briar Crescent


From Briar Crescent

Ah, such a beautiful little room! However, the first downside has just made itself known (at 7am this morning, no less!). I was just snuggling back into bed after a quick pee and a peek at our new addition (I got in at 2am, so was hoping for another blessed hour of sleep) when the door bell rang. Yes, it was our friendly neighbour Barbara.

'Oh, I just had to come over and say hello,' she said, 'and I knew you was up since I saw you in your new conservatory.'

Plans for clothing-optional breakfasts in the lean-to are currently on hold until curtains can be arranged!

No comments:

Post a Comment