Saturday, August 14, 2010

Garden work

Since the back garden will soon become a disaster zone, I've been working on making the front garden as nice as possible (to cheer me up should I get too frustrated with climbing over all the rubble that will soon fill the back).

So far, I've been working on giving more definition to the daffodil bed and the middle island using old bricks.
From Briar Crescent

From Briar Crescent

The plan is to get some flowers to come up after the daffodils are done. I'm currently picturing some little orange poppies. For now, though, I'm content with the other lovely flowers in the front.
From Briar Crescent

From Briar Crescent

So, apparently, is my nemesis, GingerCat, who has taken to sitting in the front garden and watching me when I'm exercising in the living room. (By 'exercising', I mean dancing around to my music, which is why he looks rather bemused).
From Briar Crescent

No comments:

Post a Comment